Accessibility Testing and Technical Solutions
An inclusive and accessible website brings a variety of benefits to website and technology products in addition to ADA, Section 508, and WCAG compliance standards.
ADA compliance means that your site is compliant with the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) and Section 508 (a US law). WCAG compliance means your website adheres to the standards set by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C). Section 508 compliance means your website meets the criteria required by Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973.
Our Accessibility and Compliance Standards Services
Starting with a full audit, we provide accessibility and compliance support and guidance for hospitals, universities, schools, and government entities serving our underrepresented populations.
We offer a digital platform that advocates and educates on digital accessibility solutions to achieve and maintain ADA and WCAG compliance, we offer the following:
- Compliance Audit
- Report Documentation and Remediation
Training Beyond Your Audit
We don’t stop at the audit! We provide on going support to long-term digital inclusion and streamlined accessibility.
- Promoting Accessibility in Your Organization
- Accessibility for Developers and Designers
- Testing for Accessibility with Assistive Technology
Why It Matters
No matter your industry, digital accessibility is imperative. Not only does a commitment to accessibility for people with disabilities open up your business to tens of millions of potentially untapped customers, but it can also help your business avoid costly lawsuits, boost SEO optimization, and so much more.
Benefits of Following Accessibility and Compliance Standards
- Higher organic traffic and increased SEO metrics
- Improved user experience for everyone
- Enhanced brand presence
- Reduced legal risk
The goal of any web accessibility standard is to make websites accessible for all users. Websites are considered “accessible” when they meet the following three principles:
- The content on the website is available to everyone;
- The information provided by the website is comprehensible and easy to use for people with disabilities; and
- It’s easy to navigate from page to page without being disoriented by the layout or navigation elements.